The primary goal of the Office of Alumni Affairs is to reach out to all alumni who have passed through the doors of The University of Tennessee. With this in mind, we hold various events throughout the year to allow alumni to network and reconnect with one another.
Whether celebrating a reunion with a group of friends or recommending a reunion you would like us to sponsor, please email us at email@example.com.
Save the Date
The UT’s 70’s Theatre and “Fall Ball” Reunion
October 25 and October 26
Visit often. Additional information posted here soon!
Class of 1963 Reunion and the Golden Grad Celebration
- “Good to walk the halls of Ayres again”
- “Haslam Business Building blew my mind. How fortunate for students to have a state of the art building!”
- “Couldn’t have been better”!
- “Super tours and lectures”
- “Hesitated to attend, because I knew I wouldn’t see anybody from the past, but was pleased to meet new people.”
- “Goodie bags and mementos were great. Highlight of the entire weekend for many was the tour of Ayres Hall”
- “Appreciated the opportunity to tour the Min Kao Facility…impressive”
These comments and many more were noted on evaluations from alumni who attended their 50th class reunion and the 2013 Golden Grad Celebration, held April 25-27. Alumni representing 13 states, as well as 10 cities in Tennessee, returned for the reunion. They came from as far away as Sandy, Utah; Solana Beach, California; New York, NY and Dallas, Texas.
Private lectures and tours of the new Min Kao Engineering Building and Haslam Business Building were enjoyed. The highlight was Ayres Hall (recently renovated) which evolved many fond memories as alumni walked familiar halls. The Saturday tour consisted of a behind-the-scenes tour of the new Sports Complex, Neyland Stadium, and lunch in the skybox.
Interested in having a reunion? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Alumni Affairs at 974-3011.